Polish of the material in scale 500:1
1. Binders and very small SiC grains
2. The lighter areas show lower SiC-grains
3. Binder entered into SiC-grain
4. Ground, polished SiC-grain
A metal-free, anti-magnetic, sound-muffling and vibration-dampening material with diamond-like hardness.
Due to the chemical binding of the epoxy resin, this material is ductile and thus comparatively temperature shock and impact resilient.
- The high wear resilience due to the high silicon carbide share in excess of 80%
- The lower brittleness due to the bound epoxy resin
- The high chemical resilience of the SiC and EP resin (pH 0-12)
SIConit is a silicon carbide composite material for repair and protection of surfaces exposed to erosion corrosion, abrasion and / or corrosion (pH value 0 – 12) at temperatures up to 100 °C.
YOU HAVE A WEAR PROBLEM - SICcast develops customized solutions for you!
PROFESSIONAL, INNOVATIVE & COMPETENT IN EVERYTHING WE DO
Do you have a problem with erosion corrosion, abrasion and / or corrosion?
Are you looking for a particularly resilient material?
Would you like to reduce your repair costs?
Would you like to additionally protect your present part against wear and increase its service life?